The Black Hills Central Railroad Engine #7 is a 2-6-2 with tender built by Baldwin Locomotive Works for the Ozan-Graysonia Lumber Company in 1919. The locomotive was sold to and operated by the Caddo and Choctaw Railroad several years later. The “Seven” was sold to the Prescott and Northwestern in Northern Arkansas in 1938 and was acquired by the Black Hills Central Railroad in 1962.
Buy Tickets Now!
2016 Special Events
1880 Train1-605-574-4915Check www.1880train.com for train schedule.
ShaylaAni on Steam Seminar On for Second… Jo Ann Piebenga on 1880 Train Sights and Sou… firstreviewer on It’s Not All Steam First Reviewer on It’s Not All Steam Karmen Newark on Who Knew?